Sunday 12 February 2012

The Other Woman | Chapter Four

Two months since I decided to use women and “mutually part” ways when I'm done trampling with their aura.  Decoding their mystery, a mystery that never was any attached to them.
Never a bad name on me, I’m the heartbroken kid. Of course the charmers always turn out to be the biggest dickwads.
The ex decided to leave because she never thought me to be commitment material and she reached for the door. Like that. Just like that. Though she still is very much a part of me. My best days with her are now deemed to be her worst.

My best days with her are now doomed to be her worst.

The prodding, waiting, pillow talk has finally done her in. I always make sure the persuasion works. Oh how it works! Like sweet poison running through her veins. The plan is easy. Lead a woman on, pretend that you are falling for her, reveal something emotional about yourself, make her feel that you are comfortable sharing intimate details about yourself. Make her realize you have your flaws but you too are human enough to be loved. The emotional ramblings wire her brain to be emphatic towards me.

All this makes it so much easier for her to love me. Such is the spell of such cacophonic weave of words.

Most women like men with intellect, humour and maturity. Sapiosexual, she claims.

Know a woman’s checklist, and slowly personify each of these traits. Make her realize she has met THAT guy from the checklist. That’s just how easy it is so make them swing by our side.

I am the man with the charcoal heart.

I lure her by toying with her emotions. I seek gratification by watching her writhe her in pain. It awakens the sadist in me to watch her in distress, and watch her effortlessly conceal her disappointment; act concerned and nonchalant as she tried to counsel me. While in reality, she was burning of insecurity and jealously. That lady has a lot to learn.  
Ever since then, waiting, prodding, giving her the security she needs and making her feel special has finally done her in. That is the golden rule; be an ass only after you have managed to make her fall for you.

A few kind words from me alters the perception of her reality. My state of mind gives her a moment to look forward to. I talk about how happy she makes me, I whisper sweet nothings to her and in exchange I get her to get much more comfortable with me between the sheets.  

It’s her naivety that I want to rupture. I want this relationship, her swan song, to turn into a quiet reflection. I am protective of her in a very unconventional way.

Meet. Date. Commit. Break-up. Rinse. Repeat. Seems legit to me, maybe convenient too.

That is the golden rule; be an ass only after you have managed to make her fall for you. 
         

1 comment:

Divya said...

liked it....yet to love it :-) wanna read more and more