Tuesday 2 June 2009

My pursuit of happiness


Just yesterday when I was spending some time wit my girlfrnds...Simone...my 3 a.m friend asked me about the happiest moment in my life...I  just gave a very blank , caught up look n replied " I have never been happy in my life ... Neva so happy to crown it the euphoric moment of my life !!!" 

Lil did the feeble me know that i would get an answer so soon and that 2 with a ring at my door..!!! 

Yesterday ( 1 June, 2009) was indeed the happiest moment of my life..I Woke up 2 realise that my blog is printed up in Mumbai Mirror..!!!  the best part is I dint know it was going to be published 2..!! the journo ( God bless her..!!! ) scanned through blog spot ( god bless them 2..!! !!! ) randomly handpicked my article and posted it up..!!! So it was obviously like a double whammy for me..!!! I felt more ecstatic than winning a jackpot..!!! Actually mine belong totally another league..it wasn't even expected..!!

What can be more felicitous moment for me than this considering that i want to make a career outta this..!!

I want to thank a few people...heck yea..d melodrama queen comes to the fore when uncalled for..!!

ahem...firstly to Prof. Sudhakar from Wilson's --- If it wasn't for this crazy old man..I wouldnt even be writing this blog..It was he who drived it into my brain that i need 2 keep on writing if i needed to become 1...n Whoever hasn't met the man himself hasn't met a mentor and a father figure and a crazy-old-man all rolled in 1..!!

Keep driving us crazy with Ur talks C.O.M !! We get inspired by woteva u talk..!!

Prof. Vinita Matthew from Wilson --- If Vinita Ma'am wouldnt make me feel like a loser on my C.E.P interview day.. I wouldnt have made it anywhere...!!

thank u ma'am..u do have done a lot for me..!!! 

Runcil Rebello ---- he's the one who makes me feel like the dumbest human alive on the face of this earth ( a good friend in the making) . If it wasn't for dis dumdum i wudnt have joined this blog..!!! so a Big THANK YOU..!! 
 
 and lastly.. all my best friends Simone,Naomi, Dalreen --- Just a nice should have said before thank you..!! after all u were the ones who bore my mood swings wen i get through the education times thingy..!!


5 comments:

MrNarci said...

Ur welcome darling! anytym!

Sim.aquamarine89 said...

love u too!..muah...i`m glad u`ve finally got any answer to my question about about the happiest moment of your life...hope u be blessed with many more like this!

Julie Sam said...

@ runcil..!!
it worked both ways..!!

Julie Sam said...

@ sim
thnz a lot..!!

hopefulli v hav more happier moment s together..!!

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Sim.aquamarine89 said...

i will darling as long as i have u guys with me!