Monday 27 September 2010

Happy Birthday Google..!!

With Google turning 12 ; I have just realised how handicapped I am without it ! Google has helped  me with my spell check rather than Microsoft Word . From  teaching me grammar  to tracking news updates , from assisting me in noting movie ratings s to latest TV schedules;  from locating addresses through Google maps or helping me with the ubiquitous projecting looming the night before submission. Google has helped me do all of this with a click of the Search button.





When I used Google on Saturday morning to implore and educate myself about the CWG, Goggle had a birthday cake ( and still has ) by the artist Wayne Thiebaud’ who is apparently “an American painter whose most famous works are of cakes, pastries,boots, toilets, toys   and lipsticks. “ (Thanks Google (again) , Wiki Second ..!! )

Google's 12  b'day doodle 
So here is my ode to goggle. Google through these years celebrating Its birth and doing social service in way 2 all of us mortals..!!

Google turns a sober 11


Ten-tun- a-ten

Vine-y 9
Natty Eight


Roman 7
Sexy 6
Hive- 5

$ more for google.!
 Cheers Google..!!!

4 comments:

W!((!@M said...

awwwwwwww .. soo cute!!

Manjula Puranik said...

sweet! =D..
god i shud really get bck 2 writing 2!! =|..bloody engineering,leaves me wid no tym 2 spare :/

Julie Sam said...

it wasnt emant 2 be cute..!!

Julie Sam said...

@manju..
ur going 2 sail thru jst fine..!!! e1 if u dnt find tym 2 write..!!
pretty sure bt dat :)